Skills Inc. is looking for a Software Design Engineer with our customer located in Redmond, WA. This is an 18-month vendor contract position. The selected candidate will develop software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems, applications, and/or network products which may be for external customer use. Design and perform analysis on moderately complex programs and systems. Contribute to the development of processes and methodology. Assist in the development of assignments and schedules.
Key Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Software Developer who will be responsible for developing processes, tools, automation for OS Image creation and delivering OS Images.
- Required to interact across the groups, understand requirements, define standards, processes and deliver tools and automation to successfully meet those requirements.
- Experience using C# (.Net / managed programming).
- Experience with Windows Deployment & Imaging using DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management) tool is highly preferred but not required.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
7+ years work related experience. Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, Master's degree may substitute for a portion of the related experience, or equivalent work experience/training.
Wages DOE. Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, life, paid time off, 401K. Comprehensive Wellness Program including gym subsidies. Drug Free Workplace. Individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply. Criminal background check and drug test required.
ABOUT SKILLS INC. Skills Inc. is a self-supporting Social Enterprise and is organized as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. We have four lines of business; Aerospace Manufacturing, Aerospace Finishing, Technical Services, and Business Solutions, that operate in 4 locations. Skills Inc. employs over 700 people and our social mission is to train, employ and serve persons with disabilities. We accomplish our mission three ways; direct hire, vocational programs and services, and as a resource to the community.
Skills Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer