Job Description Job #: 1048157
Sensor Hardware Test Engineer
Apex systems the 2nd largest staffing firm in the nation is currently seeking a Sensor Hardware Testing Engineer to join their AR/VR team. This position is located in the Redmond, WA area, and is a great opportunity to advance your technical career with an industry leader!
Please send all qualified resumes to Joe Measell (Network/Infrastructure Recruiter) at [ Link Removed ]
- Collaborate with other engineers across hardware and research teams with our client to help develop experiment setups and characterization systems that advance the state-of-the-art in AR/VR systems
- Work with the team to help run practical experiments on Inertial Measurement Units for localization and navigation applications, generate reports and presentations summarizing data and findings
- Be responsible for operation and maintenance of characterization hardware
- 3+ year experience with sensor characterization and qualification required
- Hands-on laboratory experience with mechanical and electrical hardware
- Experience with Design of Experiments (DOE), failure analysis, and hardware debugging is desired
Nice to Have:
- Experience with setup, management, and execution of PCB bend test, thermal test, shaker table, and rate table is desired
- Please note that as a contract employee with Apex Systems, you'd be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.
- EEO Employer
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] .