Be a part of the digital transformation revolution! The Internet of Things (IoT) is changing the business landscape and Microsoft has emerged as a leading innovator in this field. The Azure IoT team is an open, fun and diverse team that is building IoT connectivity and data platforms, application platform, vertical solutions (Connected Car, Connected Factory, etc.), and solution accelerators to support a commanding share of the 20 billion IoT devices predicted to be online by the end of this decade.
As part of this effort, Azure IoT is looking for a Senior Program Manager to join the Azure Time Series Insights team and drive the next generation of analytics user experiences, SDKs and integrations across the data and AI ecosystem for IoT in the cloud and on the edge.
Azure Time Series Insights (TSI) is a core part of Azure IoT offering. Our mission with Azure Time Series Insights is to build the best managed service offering for IoT data analytics, insights and visualization to manage and analyze time series data in the cloud and on the edge, thereby helping industrial IoT customers draw insights and optimize their business. Azure Time Series Insights service is designed to ingress hundreds of terabytes of IoT data per event source and provide fast and easy time-series exploration and analytics, augmented with state-of-art AI and machine learning capabilities, and backed by a flexible, near-real time ingress pipeline, query pipeline, rich UX and the best-in-class time series storage solution for hot, warm and cold storage. As part of this effort, the IoT team is looking for a Senior Program Manager to drive the next generation analytics user experience, SDK and integrations across the data and AI ecosystem for IoT in the cloud and on the edge.
Successful candidates will bring a growth mindset, great interpersonal skills, and strong technical background to back it up.
- 6+ years of proven product management and leadership expertise, with user experience focus
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent related years of industry experience
Preferred additional Qualifications:
- Knowledge of the market and industry: competitors and customer needs
- Passionate about customer and UX experiences
- Ability and vision to anticipate future demands and competitive trends
- Strong technical aptitude with a deep understanding of cloud and data services
- Strong relationship building aptitude and skills to develop partnerships across Microsoft as well as externally with customers
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Driving best-in-class user experiences and SDK for IoT analytics and insights on top of TSI PaaS infrastructure
- Defining the 'why and what' for the features owned in partnership with engineering peers who own the 'how and when'
- Working closely with development, design, content, UX research, marketing and business development
- Driving strong partnerships with enterprise customers to understand their scenarios and translating them to requirements for Azure IoT/TSI
- Embracing an adaptable and flexible organizational culture and thrive in our fast paced and evolving industry/technology
Build strong partnerships with peer teams across Azure IoT to drive great end-to-end integrations and experiences for customers