Content Coordinator 2
Did you know that our employee benefits start on the first day of employment? Join eXcell and enjoy our generous, DayOne Benefits (SM)!
This Content Coordinator is set to support the team in leading a new platform and supporting the group from production / daily operations standpoint. Candidate will be monitoring flow of community, identifying issues, and communicating with the team and others in organization. Some documentation and some basic HTML, will make changes in the tool and task management.
- Creates and maintains daily content production schedule, trains staff on processes, languages and tools
- Maintains process documentation, supervises task distribution and status of production staff
- Works with content development staff to drive daily content production goals
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining quality control of the content
- May also be responsible for media tracking, image acquisition, and licensing management
* * * Local Candidates Only * * * Non-Local candidates will be rejected without consideration. Relocation assistance is not on offer.
- 3-5 years of experience – versed in stack overflow
- 1-3 years of production experience in a publishing or other media company required
- Basic HTML experience
- Office – Excel proficiency
- Knowledge of word processing, database, and spreadsheets required
- Must have the ability to manage daily workload
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must have a high attention to detail
- Some editorial experience preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and project management skills required
- Flexibility – ability to shift gears and support where needed
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications or a related field preferred
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.