Leverage your human resources experience and knowledge in employee relations by providing valuable consultative support and guidance to managers and colleagues on a broad range of employee relations topics and human resources initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional human resources professional to join our team.
- Manage a caseload of complex employee relations issues including identifying, analyzing, and implementing sound resolutions
- Conduct workplace and ethics investigations and develop and implement appropriate remediation
- Advise and influence all levels of management around complex employee relations decisions including performance management, business conduct, terminations, restructuring, and HR policies, guidelines and practices
- Evaluate and review employee-related decisions in response to employee concerns
- Assist in the design and use of analytics modeling and trending analysis specific to employee relations metrics for the purpose of providing evidence-based recommendations to management
- Assist in developing a strategic governance model for ensuring global employee relations support and compliance with local country laws and practices
- Manage employee separation issues, including risk assessment/management, exit processing, and exit interviews
- Partner with and guide HR Business Partners through resolving complex employee relations matters
- Interpret policy and labor law swiftly and accurately in a manner that results in sound recommendations to clients
- Escalate and present higher risk issues as appropriate to the Corporate Team
- Serve as back up Worker's Comp/First Responder as needed
- Minimum of three years of experience in human resources with an emphasis in workplace investigations, conflict management, and employee relations
- Ability to research, analyze, and resolve allegations, compile and document detailed results, and compose summaries for management and executive review
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to interact and develop strong trusting relationships with employees at all levels in order to gain support and achieve results
- An advanced level of knowledge of California state and federal laws including ADA, EEO, FMLA, Title VII, CFRA, and wage and hour laws and benefits and solid understanding of human resources policies and practices
- Intermediate knowledge of employment law, compliance, labor relations subject matter
- Exceptional emotional intelligence with great critical thinking skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment and exercise good judgment with excellent follow-through
- Highly organized with the ability to be agile in reprioritizing tasks/work items as necessary
- Experience working as a professional advisor in situations requiring assessment of complex issues and facilitation of sound decisions involving high risk as well as confidential and sensitive matters
- Bachelor's or master's in human resources or related field
- PHR or SHRM-CP
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.