Mechanics are responsible for ensuring vehicle function and condition by performing the following services:
- Performing inspections, repairing, and replacing mechanical parts and components
- Performing alignments, suspension, and repairing vehicle brake systems, shocks, struts, as well as installing lift and lowering kits
- Front-end mechanics, diagnosing, and preventive maintenance such as engine tune-ups, fluid exchanges.
- Drivers License (Required)
- ASE certification or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Tools - as some tools may not be provided
- Must be able to meet ADA requirements including standing for long periods of time and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Competitive hourly rates plus high commission earning potential (annual earnings from $60-$110K)
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and accident Insurance available
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401k plan with company match
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Modern facilities & equipment
- Competent team members
About the company:
Big Brand Tire & Service is an automotive industry leader with double the car count of your average tire and repair facility. For a mechanic, that means more opportunities to earn more money. If you are passionate about the automotive industry and ready to take on a challenge, apply today and join an organization that prides itself on promoting from within and cares about our communities and the continual growth and improvement of our employees and our company. If you dont believe us, just ask any of our managers. More than half of our store managers started as tire and lube technicians and mechanics!
We are a high-volume one-stop tire and automotive repair shop that has been in business for over 50 years. With store locations in California, Arizona, and Colorado, we strive to maintain that family feel, because that's how it all started.
Big Brand Tire & Service is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or other class or category protected by federal, state or local laws. Big Brand Tire & Service is committed to protecting the safety, health and well-being of employees and individuals in our workplace.