Business Development Manager Germany (m/f/d) (Cologne, Mid-Senior level, DE, 50668)
We are looking for a Cologne based Business Development Manager (m/f/d) to take responsibility for the delivery of the Corporate Sales new business revenue target for the German market.
- Target, approach and acquire new high value customers using a deep understanding of their strategic business travel requirements
- Ensure all new sales activity is delivered at best practice by actively engaging with the Corporate Sales team and set a personal example to the team in all customer engagement
- Be responsible to manage existing customers
- Develop an in-depth understanding of HRS product solutions and offer a consultative sales approach to potential customers to support their internal strategies
- Be a ‘go to’ person for the latest market competitor activity and customer intelligence
- Chair the weekly new business meeting and provide commentary and action on performance as well as forecast future revenue delivery
- Actively manage CRM to ensure all customer activity and data is correctly recording and up to date for reporting and analytics purposes
- Identify and flag any product or marketing improvements required to optimize our end customer solutions and engage relevant internal departments
- Experience in working in a senior sales role or consultative approach for several years, preferably building a network of relationships and technical knowledge within the B2B enterprise sales
- Ability to proactively deliver a new business strategy and actions in a fast paced tech environments and a proven hands-on mentality
- Several years of commercial experience in a comparable position in the technology consulting, enterprise sales, payment or similar software industry with focus on high-level executives
- Strong competency in delivering creative solutions to overcome customer objections and ability to negotiate mutually beneficial commercial contracts
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex customer data and using CRM systems as part of the daily role
- Ability to cope with pressure and to work to tight deadlines while managing customer expectations and internal resources
- The ability to travel as needed to close deals
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written
At HRS we feel globally united and mutually responsible, a belief that is rooted in our company history and values: Thinking and acting like an entrepreneur, with everyone across the whole company being given the opportunity to take full ownership to deliver on our shared vision every single day.
You will work in a modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home. Our training and further education offers give you plenty of room for your personal growth and individual development.