- Quest Aviation is pleased to offer a $10k sign-on bonus*
At Quest Diagnostics, our Aviation crew members are critical to the people we serve – your fast, safe and efficient transportation is an important step in the diagnoses and treatment of over 140K people every day – that's more than 35.7M people making better healthcare decisions every year. Annually, Quest operates a fleet of 23 well maintained aircraft (LBQ) with 88 daily landings in 63 domestic locations. Our fleet includes the following aircraft type: BE58, PC-12, Phenom 100.
Why Quest Diagnostics: Time and again, we hear from employees that what motivates them most is the knowledge that their work contributes to improving human health. We touch the lives of millions of patients and their physicians each year, and our industry leadership is due in large part to the commitment of our team.
- Pilot safety and wellbeing is important to us
- Our planes are well maintained and our flight department has achieved ISBAO Stage 3 Certification
- We offer consistent, stable schedules with nightly return to your base of operations
- Comprehensive wellness and safety programs available on-demand
- We foster a positive, team oriented work environment
- Leaders foster engagement and have hands on experience in the routes, equipment, weather and the work
- Our pilots stay connected to each other and the company with a company provided iPad and paid data plan
- Stable, growing company with 30+ years in the Airline Industry with opportunities for career advancement.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package including:
- Competitive compensation package
- Enhanced Health Care Benefit Offerings that start day 1
- Most holidays and weekends off
- Innovative paid time off program- Employees work closely throughout the year with their managers to balance the needs of the business with their own work responsibilities. Time off for vacation and personal reasons is not accrued and is not bound by minimum or maximum allotments, but is subject to fulfilling your job duties.
- Opportunities for premium pay for added flying on scheduled days off
- Annual Incentive Bonus Plan
- Opportunities for on-going, paid certifications
- Educational Assistance with low/no out-of-pocket cost options
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Long-Term Incentive Programs
- 1500 flight hours in specific aircraft type
- 500 hours of multi engine flight-time
- 2500 hours of specific flight time preferred
- Single-engine/multi-engine commercial
- Second class medical certifications
- Single-pilot experience
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) license
- First class medical
- Knowledge of aircraft, Federal Aviation Regulations and Aviation related issues
- Flight experience with BE58, PC-12 or Phenom 100
Bases of Operation:
- Reading, PA (main) RDG
- Lawrenceville, GA LZU
- Dallas, TX DAL
- Kansas City, MO MKC
Relocation support may be available.