boss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are hands on, diverse, nimble, and highly empowered to drive excellence. Be a part of the team that will transform the way network security is delivered!
The Channel Sales Manager, CENTRAL will be responsible for the design, building, and execution of iboss’ channel business. This will be a great opportunity for an experienced channel executive with a passion for emerging tech and subject matter expertise on building partnerships to drive the channel sales strategy.
- Develop and execute channel sales strategy, with a focus on driving awareness, acquiring new customers, and retaining/growing existing customers
- Build exceptional partner program enablement offering across marketing, sales, technical, and partnership management
- Ensure partner is successful is delivering/implementing iboss products and solutions
- Establish and implement process, criteria, and controls for selection, management, and performance of channel partners
- Drive partner relationships with key stakeholders to increase pipeline acceleration
- Define partner specific business plans with specific quantifiable goals to drive revenue target achievement
- Be responsible for ensuring that partners are conducting business up to iboss company standards
- Participate in sales cadence of Sales Kickoff, Quarter Business Reviews and Weekly Forecast calls
- Carry quarterly and annual revenue targets
- 5 + years as a Channel Sales Manager in the secure gateway space
- Experience building and managing successful channel partner programs, including enablement and compliance
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to present complex technical topics.
- Strong project management skills with experience gaining team consensus and driving deliverables
- Proven track record of consistent over quota performance and top tier company ranking
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Positive, supportive, and FUN work environment
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas