When May Institute was founded in 1955, little was known about autism. Children with autism and other special needs were often institutionalized for life. Our founders, Dr. Jacques May and his wife, Marie Anne, had twin boys with autism and a vision of enabling their sons, and children like them, to lead the fullest lives possible.
Today, May Institute is an award-winning national nonprofit organization that serves children and adults with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities, brain injury and neurobehavioral disorders, and other special needs at more than 140 locations across the country.
Many of our corporate and support employees join us in order to take part in our mission, and lend their expertise to build a stronger May. Whether you are looking to work in a corporate function at our headquarters in Randolph MA, or directly support individuals in one of our schools or programs, May is a wonderful organization in which to build your career.
May Institute has an opening for a Talent Acquisition Sourcing Coordinator to join our growing HR team! Our TASC plays an integral part in sourcing and engaging new talent using multiple channels and creative outlets. This is a fast paced, high volume role, and we are looking for someone to bring energy and new ideas to the team!
- Collaborate with our Talent Acquisition Specialist to prioritize and focus efforts on recruiting strategies for tough to fill openings and specialized targeted job searches
- Bring creative solutions to the table to increase candidate engagement
- Source candidates through multiple channels to drive top of funnel engagement
- Recommend and initiative improvements to current sourcing strategies
- Drive and build out our aMAYzing brand for candidate engagement
- Analyze sourcing data to identify best sourcing markets and strategies
- Build and enhance candidate pipelines
- Use social media creatively and consistently to increase May's visibility
- Assist with candidate screening and outreach to drive candidate traffic for job fairs and hiring events
- Create reports in sourcing activity and communicate relevant market data to recruiters and management
- Become a subject matter expert in the markets we recruit and understand the pain points for specific locations and positions.
- Develop fun and engaging job description and marketing reqs to attract a variety of candidates
Apply today if
- You are innovative and have out-of-the-box ideas for sourcing strategies
- You have a love of social media and know how to use it to interact with people
- You bring energy and creativity to the table
- You are up for the challenge of finding and engaging qualified individuals in our current job market
- You have a passion for helping individuals find impactful and meaningful careers
- Bachelors degree preferred in HR, marketing, or similar fields
- Ability to travel to job fair locations throughout Massachusetts as needed
May Institute is an Equal Opportunity employer of qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. May Institute also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of the protected categories.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Randolph, MA 02368, USA