Here at Goodwill, your work changes the lives of people with barriers to employment. Goodwill is also a fun place to work that gives you opportunities to learn and grow through cross-training and advancement opportunities.
Shift Supervisor II-Retail: Do you love a fast-paced work environment and working with a fun team? If so, we want you to work with us! Our Shift Supervisors support the Goodwill Mission by opening and closing the store in absence of Manager or Assistant Manager. They assist in operating the retail store primarily engaged in selling donated merchandise.
Amazing reasons to work for Goodwill:
- Flexible scheduling so you can have a life
- No extended hours for the holiday season, enjoy time with your family and friends
- Career growth opportunities through our specialized training and development
- A guaranteed ten thousand steps to keep you active and healthy!
- A salary that is competitive with other leading retailers
- Never the same day, or the same donation twice!
- Must be able to work any day of the week, including weekends, holidays and early evenings.
- Must be able to accurately count money and operate the cash register.
- Will be responsible for opening and closing the store, and other duties associated with such, as well as housekeeping duties.
Displays Goodwill's strong professional work behavior both internally and externally that aligns with “Together is Better“ and our 3 core principles: Enthusiasm/Passion, Trust and Integrity.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Six months retail sales in a leadership position required or six months with Goodwill Industries of Central NC.
- Must have a pleasant personality and a well-groomed appearance.
- Must have general mathematical and accurate money counting ability.
- Must be able to communicate well both orally and in writing.
- Must have valid NC Driver's License and reliable transportation.
Benefits: Affordable Medical Insurance Plan Choices with Goodwill paying 80-90% of Individual premiums, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan with up to 5% match, Educational Assistance, Special Incentives, Employee Assistance Program