Are you ready to join a successful, rapidly growing company that has moved beyond start-up to become a renowned leader in the Marketing and Sales industry? Are you ready to do the most rewarding work of your life and operate alongside the best and brightest minds?
At our firm we are proactive, committed to building an exceptional brand reputation, aspire to do more, and strive to achieve greatness. Integrity, honesty, and hard work are the cornerstones of which our company was proudly built. Our Marketing and Sales Representatives strive to deliver the highest quality family-like service directly to consumers.
As a Marketing and Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to work across several different departments and serve in a multitude of capacities including market segmentation, sales reporting, research, and overall process improvement. We offer many opportunities for professional development and are fully committed to making sure our Marketing and Sales Representatives get as much out of us as we ask of them.
Marketing and Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with fellow Marketing and Sales Representatives to reach prospective clients, develop marketing strategies, increase client satisfaction, and enhance sales margins
- Provide on-site customer support of marketing campaigns in given market territories to further educate consumers on our clients, build brand awareness, and increase sales revenue
- Conduct sales presentations to demonstrate the benefits of services provided and identify how products that can positively impact consumers with the goal of enhancing market share and profit margins for the client account
- Become an expert in the essential details of our clients, products, sales promotions, and service offerings by attending daily conference meetings
- Follow up with prospective clients who have shown interest in products and services offered by our clients
- Represent our clients in a professional and respectful manner
- Identify and communicate effective solutions to meet the needs and desires of consumers
Marketing and Sales Representative Requirements:
- College Degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications or Public Relations
- 0-3 years working in the marketing, sales, retail, advertising, or promotions industry
- Capability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment with excellent multi-tasking skills
- Creative out-of-the-box thinker and expert problem solver
- Self-driven, confidant, and ambitious attitude with the motivation to be the best
- Customer-centric with the ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with customers, clients, management, and fellow marketing and sales representatives
- Ability to think and act independently with minimal supervision
- Maintains professional demeanor; demonstrates integrity and confidentiality
Salary: $46,000 - $51,000 a year