AMT's southeast team is growing! We are a Civil Engineering firm that offers challenging projects, a truly supportive environment, and opportunities to develop your career as we continue to expand in a robust market.
AMT, an Engineering News-Record “Top 225 Firm,“ has been serving public and private clients in the eastern U.S. since 1955. Over 500 strong, AMT maintains the culture of a smaller firm while providing the technical expertise and collaboration of a larger company. We believe in partnering with our clients to deliver great projects and improve our communities.
We're hiring a Traffic Engineering Design Manager to work in our Raleigh, NC office.
- Work closely with other members of the AMT Design Team, manage all aspects of traffic engineering design, and represent AMT with our clients throughout North Carolina.
- BS in Civil Engineering OR comparable level of education and experience in traffic engineering
- 10+ years of experience in some or all of the following disciplines: Signal Design, Maintenance of Traffic, Signing, or ITS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using MicroStation and Geopak
- Design experience in North or South Carolina is a plus
- In addition to the basic requirements, you should be technically sound and have a passion for outstanding client service.
Why Should You Apply?
- The opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects.
- Supportive leadership that values and empowers our people.
- Unrivaled opportunities to develop your career and to lead AMT's growth in the Carolinas and beyond.