- Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 455 million tickets sold, over 145,000 events ticketed and more than 12,000 clients in 21 countries. Live Nation Concerts has become the single largest provider of live entertainment in the world producing nearly 23,000 shows annually for over 2,700 artists in 33 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world's leading artist management companies, representing approximately 280 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 750 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the 59 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
HOB Entertainment, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, offers exceptional club venues nationwide. House of Blues venues provide several genres of live music from Rock, Hip Hop, Country, Rock en Español, Blues, Jazz, Reggae and Pop. House of Blues venues are also known for their southern-style cuisine, juke-joint inspired atmosphere and the World Famous Gospel Brunch.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
- Ticket Sales, working box office on show nights
- Cash Handling; Bank Procedures and Check-out Procedures
- Maintain superior customer service both in person and over the phones
- Answer phone with prompt and courteous attitude
- Guest Relations
- Will Call Window
- Running Ticket Program on Computer for Sales
- Processing Opening and Closing Paperwork
- Knowledge of Talent and Entertainment
- Have a positive attitude
- Keep a clean, well-groomed appearance
- Working Knowledge of Phone Handling, Cashiering, Customer Service
- Three years or more experience with Ticketmaster Platform
- Skill in guest relations, phone etiquette, cash handling, filing, multi-task environment, attention to detail
- Ability to communicate, work well with others, work in a high-volume and sometimes stressful environment
- Ability to type 30 wpm
- High School Diploma
- Working knowledge of Windows based PC programs
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Working environment is fast-paced.
- Position requires repetitive use of arms for answering busy phones and typing.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs using proper lifting techniques
html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.