WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. Using artificial intelligence, analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe’s transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
WalkMe is looking for an all star Support Agent to be the third line of defense for WalkMe’s enterprise customers. If you enjoy working with customers and solving technical problems, we’d love to chat. You will report to the Technical Support Team Lead - Tier 3 and works directly with Product Managers, Account Managers, Solutions Engineers, Solutions Consultant, and customers, solving essential technical issues. You can quickly assess and resolve complex problems across a broad range of WalkMe offerings (e.g. web, mobile, desktop), 3rd party technologies, and complex enterprise-level integrations. The working hours for this job will be 11 am - 8 pm, Monday through Friday.
What You'll Do
- Guide resolution of technical escalations, including identification of root cause and issue resolution
- Be our point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible while exceeding customer expectations
- Escalate the most impactful, important issues from across the company and manage them directly with the R&D teams.
- Author and review knowledge base content to promote support scalability and improve self-service capabilities
- Provide feedback within the organization about common or new issues that can be addressed before they become serious or widespread
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry standard practices to come up with process improvement
What You'll Need To Succeed
- 2 or more years in a technical role with at least 1 (or more) years of customer support, technical support, system administration or a related customer-facing role supporting SaaS applications
- Experience developing and debugging client-side code using browser tools
- Mass deployment skills (SCCM,GPO) - IT knowledge - Advantage
- Passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success
- Experience communicating in variety of formats (written, live chat, conference calls, in-person)
- Comfortable using application logs, browser dev tools, and other tools to investigate issues
- A knack for being calm, composed and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations
What You'll Love About Us!
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums and has a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Weekly themed happy hours every Friday and catered lunch to promote community within a casual office environment.
- Series G startup with $90 million raised in our last round.
- Ranked in the top 50 on USA Today’s best places to work with brightest futures and Ranked in the top 50 on Forbes Cloud 100 list along with other numerous accolades, just check out our webpage!
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Hulu, Amazon, PayPal, Microsoft, Airbnb, Zoura, Adobe and more!
WalkMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. WalkMe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.