WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. Using artificial intelligence, analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe’s transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
WalkMe is looking for an all-star Support Agent to be the next line of defense for our enterprise customers. If you're tech savvy but also love working with people, we'd love to chat. This role is a great opportunity to work with Product Managers, Account Managers, Solutions Engineers and Solutions Consultant, as well as customers, on solving critical technical issues. Candidates must have the ability to quickly assess and resolve complex problems across a broad range of WalkMe offerings (e.g. web, mobile, desktop), 3rd party technologies, and complex enterprise-level integrations.
What You'll Do
- Drive resolution of technical escalations, including identification of root cause and issue resolution
- Provide interface between Support and Product to Account Management, Customer Services, Solutions Engineers and Solution Consultants
- Exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience
- Provide technical mentoring to Tier 1 Support Agents
- Set up our Tier 3 team for success
- Provide well-thought out direction to help customers deploy and maintain the WalkMe products
- Author and review knowledge base content to promote support scalability and improve self-service capabilities
- Provide feedback within the organization about issues that can be addressed before they become serious or widespread
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry standard practices to come up with process improvement
What You'll Need to Succeed
- 1 or more years of experience in customer support, technical support, system administration or a related customer-facing role, with at least 2 years in a technical role
- Experience in developing and debugging client-side code using browser tools
- Experience supporting SaaS applications
- Passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success
- Ability to learn new technologies and product-lines quickly
- Excellent relationship with management and ability to provide stellar customer service in multiple forms (written, conference calls, in-person)
- Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations
- Team Player with the ability to align multiple partners and cross-departmental efforts.
- Creative thinker, resourceful, and independent
What You'll Love About Us!
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums and has a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Weekly themed happy hours every Friday and catered lunch to promote community within a casual office environment.
- Series F startup with $40 million raised in our last round
- Ranked in the top 50 on USA Today’s best places to work with brightest futures and Ranked in the top 50 on Forbes Cloud 100 list along with other numerous accolades, just check out our webpage!
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Hulu, Amazon, PayPal, Microsoft, Airbnb, Zoura, Adobe and more!
WalkMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. WalkMe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.