WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. Using analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe’s transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
As a Tier 1 Software Support Specialist, you will report to the Director of Support. You will be the trusted point of contact for WalkMe’s portfolio of customers, beginning from the point of sale and extending through onboarding, project success, and renewals. Your performance will depend upon your ability to creatively problem solve and engage customers to ensure that every WalkMe offering and functionality is being used - maximizing the value of every WalkMe subscription. This is a swing shift position (6 pm - 3 am).
What You'll Do
- Be the first point of contact for customer technical support. You will be in charge of managing the support work (analyzing and prioritizing), handling complicated troubleshooting scenarios and escalated tickets.
- Work collaboratively with Professional Services, Customer Success, and Sales to ensure seamless onboarding and deployment
- Always think of outside the box ways that WalkMe can increase renewals and create long-term customer success. Take a proactive approach for each account where cross-selling and upselling are made a priority.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
- Effective self-learning skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Technical background
- Customer service orientation
- HTML, jQuery, CSS knowledge – an advantage
- Former support experience – an advantage
- A problem-solver, looking for the most simple solution to a problem
- Sets high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks
- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; and takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequence
What You'll Love About Us!
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums and has a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Weekly themed happy hours every Friday and catered lunch to promote community within a casual office environment.
- WalkMe Raises 40 million in Series F funding.
- Ranked in the top 50 on USA Today’s best places to work with the brightest futures and Ranked in the top 50 on Forbes Cloud 100 list along with other numerous accolades, just check out our webpage!
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Hulu, Amazon, PayPal, Microsoft, Airbnb, Zoura, Adobe and more!
WalkMe is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. WalkMe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.