At Allied Universal® our Security Professionals assist clients, and the public at large, by providing essential jobs that keep our communities safe and secure. During this time, we need your help more than ever. We have immediate employment opportunities. Allied Universal also employs an interview process you can complete from the comfort of your home through our online application and video interviewing technology. We are North America's leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees and invite you to apply to join the team.
Allied Universal is looking to hire a Police Officer. The Allied Universal Company Police Force is an intelligent choice for private police contracting. With a skilled force that meets all state training requirements and officers who have completed additional specialized training we are able to provide licensed, certified and highly trained police officers in the State of North Carolina. Education and certification of Company Police Officers includes specialized law enforcement training approved by the North Carolina Criminal Justice Education and Training Standards Commission.
- Performs general law enforcement duties including patrolling campus, checking property, conducting room searches, maintaining order and public safety.
- Issues traffic and parking citations; apprehends, questions and arrests suspects; collects and preserves evidence; conducts investigations; responds to and assists in all medical emergencies; assists in conducting fire drills and evacuating buildings; provides security escorts for personnel; and chauffeurs division heads and visitors as requested.
- Attends required periodic training sessions and seminars; maintains required level of proficiency in the use of firearms.
- perform other duties as required to meet the client's needs.
You must be an active police officer not retired
- High School Diploma or GED, Police ID, VPEC, and Firearm certification.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.