WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. Using artificial intelligence, analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe’s transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
As a Solutions Consultant at WalkMe you will act as the conduit between sales and delivery to translate customers’ business vision and strategy into solutions, and guide the technology evaluation part of the sales process. You will work with our most strategic clients, and exudes a passion for understanding their needs and expressing the value of WalkMe’s products and solutions in meeting those needs. Lastly, you will report to the Manager of Enterprise Pre-Sales.
What You'll Own:
- Support the Account Executive by taking a consultative role in the customers’ evaluation processes, including answering all technical questions, troubleshooting development/configuration issues, and managing escalation to Support and Engineering.
- Develop strong technical relationships within the various customer teams, acting as a trusted advisor.
- Communicating the value of WalkMe products through many mediums, including phone, presentation, and live/online product demonstrations.
- Manage technical POC’s both onsite and offsite
- Collaborate on and present custom product demonstrations to support the sales cycle
- Aggregate feedback from customer meetings and be able to convey that to product management and Engineering
- Speak at field events to both the technical and non-technical
- Work as an extension of marketing by promoting product knowledge by writing blogs, participating in demo-inspired webinars when needed.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in SaaS sales working with enterprise customers in one of the following roles: technical pre-sales, sales engineer, functional / technical consultant.
- Examine, interpret, and articulate complex technical information to audiences of varying technical levels.
- Experience work with CRM systems, notably SFDC.
- Experience building and presenting demo environments for customers at all levels - engineers to C level executives.
- A deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context.
What You'll Love About Us!
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums and has a 401K program and a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Weekly themed happy hours every Friday and catered lunch to promote community within a casual office environment.
- Series F startup with $40 million raised in our last round.
- Ranked in the top 50 on USA Today’s best places to work with brightest futures and Ranked in the top 50 on Forbes Cloud 100 list along with other numerous accolades, just check out our webpage!
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Hulu, Amazon, PayPal, Microsoft, Airbnb, Zoura, Adobe and more!
WalkMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. WalkMe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.