Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is digital marketing relating to reporting and analytics.
- Demonstrate thought leadership by implementing changes to improve processes, and suggesting new ideas to more efficiently utilize budgets and resources
- Serve as the SME for digital marketing and tools such as Marketo and Salesforce or other CRMs
- Maintain business intelligence dashboards, data connections and manual data queries
- Contribute to definition of KPIs and creation of dashboards to measure all aspects of marketing: business planning, campaign effectiveness, lead distribution and aging, pipeline contributor, ROI, and overall performance
- Contribute in efforts to cleanse data repositories, rectify inconsistencies, and supplement information in alignment with best practices and relevant corporate data initiatives
- Serve as Marketo SME and provide guidance to marketing peers around optimal automation practices and build outs that will be most successful in enabling marketing efforts
- Develop program templates and automated operational functions to increase efficiency and standardize automation activities
- Actively contribute to the maintenance, renewal, and optimization of digital platforms that support the company's business objectives (website, landing pages, etc.)
- Contribute monitor, review, and maintain search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) web efforts to increase visibility and ranking
- Advanced understanding of web metrics, digital media testing methodology, optimization strategies
- Analyze digital metrics (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates) to optimize online marketing spend
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4-7 years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Sharepoint, and Office 365 preferred.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and budget practices.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a “VEVRAA Federal Contractor“ We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans