A. Morton Thomas and Associates, Inc. is growing! We are a 100% employee-owned multidisciplinary firm with a track record of more than 60 years of excellence providing civil engineering, surveying, environmental, landscape architecture, and construction engineering and inspection services. AMT’s staff of more than 525 employees offers far-reaching expertise and a commitment to delivering successful projects to our clients. Even with AMT’s swift growth, each of our offices fosters a highly supportive and collaborative environment. As an active and socially responsible organization, we pride ourselves on the partnerships we build with our clients to improve communities.
We are hiring a Senior Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Raleigh, NC. Collaborating with and receiving mentoring from regional Marketing Managers, you will also have the opportunity to work alongside other skilled management, tackle challenging projects, and develop your career within AMT’s Raleigh office.
- Facilitate proposal planning, strategy preparations, and review sessions
- Handle multiple assignments while working within deadlines
- Understand proposal development process and standard forms
- Schedule and chair regular meetings (preparation through the finishing of proposals, submissions, presentations and other documents)
- Perform a high-level of independent quality control over work
- Possess knowledge of production process in order to produce and deliver proposals on time
- Make decisions based on divisions and company policy
- Work positively and collaboratively within project teams
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and proposal development, preferably within the A/E/C or professional services industries
- Excellent time management as well as oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Experience with InDesign, Deltek Vision, and Photoshop preferred but not required
Why Join AMT?
Along with competitive salaries, AMT offers an exemplary benefits package that includes a strong 401(k) matching plan, medical, dental, and vision coverage, educational assistance, and more.