WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. Using analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe’s transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
WalkMe is looking for a Product Support Specialist to be the first line of support for WalkMe’s small business and enterprise customers. You'll report to a Tier I Team Lead and if you’re analytical, a problem-solver, have the aptitude to learn quickly in a fast-paced team environment, and are a great communicator - we’d love to chat with you! (this is not a desktop support role)
What You'll Do:
- This role positions you as first point of contact for our support team and the primary methods of communication are live chat and e-mail (some inbound calls may be necessary)
- You will be the trusted point of contact for WalkMe’s portfolio of customers to help promote product knowledge and self-sufficiency during “in-the-moment” support interactions
- You will gain an in-depth knowledge of the WalkMe product and its available features
- You will always engage customers to understand what they are trying to achieve so we can ensure they have the right “how” to achieve it
- Work cohesively with other teams and departments in the organization within prescribed guidelines
- You will learn and retain product knowledge to understand and apply WalkMe’s best practices for usage of the product
- Always think of outside-the-box ways that WalkMe can achieve a better overall experience, and share those with our management team
What You Need to Succeed
- You can convey technical ideas and concepts in less-technical terms
- You are motivated to help customers succeed with their business goals and train them on DAP
- You will analyze data from different sources to identify trends and draw conclusions, and surfaces insights to the management team
- You will follow performance measurements and requirements put in place by the support management team
- HTML, CSS and jQuery knowledge is an advantage
- Former live chat support experience is an advantage
- WalkMe Support operates 24/7/365 and we operate from multiple geographic regions which sometimes requires coverage for other regions/timezones. We look for candidates able and willing to cover occasional weekends and holidays to support teammates who need to take time off.
Work Shift Flexibility:
What You'll Love About Us!
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums, 401K and has a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Weekly themed happy hours every Friday and catered lunch to promote community within a casual office environment.
- Series G startup with $90 million raised in our last round.
- Ranked in the top 50 on USA Today’s best places to work with the brightest futures and Ranked in the top 50 on Forbes Cloud 100 list along with other numerous accolades, just check out our webpage!
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Hulu, Amazon, PayPal, Microsoft, Airbnb, Zuora, Adobe and more!
WalkMe is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. WalkMe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.