Due to continued organizational growth, Liberty Healthcare Corporation of North Carolina seeks an experienced administrative professional for a newly-created “Office Services Assistant / Front Desk Receptionist“ position.
In this role you will serve as our front desk receptionist and provide administrative support to our office team, so they may do their jobs more efficiently and effectively – and better serve our valued staff and clients throughout North Carolina.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Answering and transferring incoming calls in a friendly and professional manner
- Interfacing with a wide array of internal and external stakeholders
- Distributing mail, copying, filing and data entry activities
- Ordering office supplies
- Maintaining the office's conference room and break room – and coordinating business lunch logistics
- Various clerical and administrative support functions
As a valued employee of Liberty Healthcare, you can expect a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Click here for a detailed overview of Liberty's benefits package
This is a unique opportunity to work alongside a very talented team of professionals and contribute within a high-performance culture. This full-time position offers a regular Monday through Friday work schedule with daytime hours.
The position is based in Liberty's North Carolina headquarters located at 5540 Centerview Drive in Raleigh.
You're a good fit for this position if you possess the following:
- Prior experience in a front desk receptionist / administrative support role
- Outstanding computer skills and proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Minimum of a high school degree
Please note – applicants must not have any personal or family-related affiliation with any provider of home health or home care services, or other affiliation, that would cause (or appear to cause) any conflict of interest related to the services Liberty provides to NC Medicaid.
Liberty Healthcare Corporation is doing business in North Carolina as Liberty Healthcare Corporation of North Carolina. Liberty Healthcare provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout the United States. We help ensure people receive vital services, are safe, well-cared for and live as independently as possible. Liberty is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans and people who have disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Click here to learn more about Liberty's services in North Carolina
Click “Apply“ and submit your resume for immediate consideration.