Infosys– IVS-Specialized Services-Data Services– Technical Test Lead – ETL/SQL, Raleigh, NC
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients’ digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world’s largest enterprises’ digital transformations
In the role of Technical Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Raleigh, NC. This position may require 10% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
• Need to be excellent testers first: understand the product, analyze user stories, perform data analysis, develop test scenario
• Good experience in writing SQL queries to perform data testing
• The Lead tester should be proficient with either DVO or some other test automation tool like IceDQ.
• Coordinate with Scrum master, SA, PO, Developers, UAT testers to achieve the goal
• Responsible for getting up to speed on the core product and helping others to understand it.
• Responsible for identifying gaps in other testers and having them trained/replaced if needed.
• Needs to be experienced professional that has worked in an agile environment.
• Need to be able to estimate stories (QA / automation effort) using Fibonacci pointing system.
• Good communication skills across the board with transparency being paramount.
• There should be a focus on BLUF (Bottom Line Up Front) in all communications to bring clarity.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
State / Region / Province