WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. Using analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe’s transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will report to the Business Development Manager in our Raleigh office. Your main goals are to collaborate with our Account Executives to open up important business opportunities for WalkMe. It will also require more strategy than a standard pipeline development role. You will be tasked with mapping out accounts we want to sell to and creating strategic plans for opening discussions with them. Your performance will depend on your ability to expand WalkMe's client base.
What You'll Do
- Expand WalkMe’s client base!
- Generate new business through outbound opportunities and conduct
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads
- Use creative communications designed to increase customer interest in WalkMe products
- Research prospective clients and acquiring high-level contacts
- Book meetings for AE’s that carry high revenue opportunities
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of activity including outbound cold calls, emails and social selling
- Evangelize WalkMe and the Digital Adoption model
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor's Degree
- Able to build meaningful relationships with WalkMe customers, prospects and internal teams
- Ambition for a career in Tech sales
- Can do attitude
- Serious work ethic! Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Have experience navigating through organizations, doing deep discovery and speaking to multiple decision makers.
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
What You'll Love About Us!
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums and has a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Weekly themed happy hours every Friday and catered lunch to promote community within a casual office environment.
- WalkMe Raises 40 million in Series F funding.
- Ranked in the top 50 on USA Today’s best places to work with brightest futures and Ranked in the top 50 on Forbes Cloud 100 list along with other numerous accolades, just check out our webpage!
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Hulu, Amazon, PayPal, Microsoft, Airbnb, Zoura, Adobe and more!
WalkMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. WalkMe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.