WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. Using analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe’s transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
About the Role
At WalkMe a Customer Success Manager is known as a Digital Adoption Consultant who is an essential member of the North American Services team and will report to one of the Managers of Services. We need a tenacious team member who is passionate about our customers and able to manage multiple clients at various stages of their journey with WalkMe. Your first priority will be to help our customers maximize the value of their WalkMe license and solution(s).
What You'll Own
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship, handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship from end-to-end once the sale is made, including keeping the customer informed of all product updates.
- Proactively engage each account to ensure that every WalkMe functionality and offering is used, maximizing the value of each WalkMe subscription
- Partner with customers to develop a success plan that outlines how WalkMe will address their essential need both immediately and in the future that includes metrics for success .
- Work cohesively with Solutions Engineers and other teams to ensure seamless onboarding and deployment
- Seek areas for cross-selling and up-selling within accounts
- Update customers about how the WalkMe Product roadmap will continue to address their business challenges and needs
- Monitor customer product utilization trends and provide recommendations to Product team
What You'll Need To Succeed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years of direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales support, or equivalent experience in professional services, project management or account management functions in Fortune 1000, mid-tier, and start-up companies.
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce Automation (SFA), Sales process, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) preferred
- Experience working in CS Operations or within a company employing a 1-to-Many program is a plus
- Quick tech learner, with experience guiding customers through technical processes.
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with account executives in development and closure of sales opportunities is preferred.
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to process.
- Detail-oriented, disciplined, and focused on consistency in all aspects of your daily work
What You'll Love About Us!
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums and has a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Weekly themed happy hours every Friday and catered lunch to promote community within a casual office environment.
- Series G startup with $90 million raised in our last round.
- Ranked in the top 50 on USA Today’s best places to work with brightest futures and Ranked in the top 50 on Forbes Cloud 100 list along with other numerous accolades, just check out our webpage!
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Hulu, Amazon, PayPal, Microsoft, Airbnb, Zoura, Adobe and more!
WalkMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. WalkMe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.