Cloud computing is revolutionizing IT and forcing organizations to rethink their approach to cloud security. Lacework is at the forefront of this transformation. We enable security teams to effectively secure public and private clouds – AWS, Azure or collocations – by eliminating repetitive, manual and labor-intensive security tasks. Using Lacework, security teams operate security at the same pace as DevOps, which relies on automated tools to publish daily updates to the cloud.
Lacework is looking for a Customer Success Engineer - Technical Support act as trusted advisers to our customers and are the primary point of contact post sales for support issues.
We are a small and dynamic team – join us and be part of the three fastest-growing enterprise software markets: cloud, security, and machine learning.
- Become a technical authority on the Lacework Platform.
- Help with customer on-boarding and training.
- Be the primary owner for customer's support cases; lead in the correct and complete use of ticketing systems.
- Help build the Lacework knowledge base and documentation library.
- Interact with customers to help them rollout and use Lacework’s cloud-based security solution.
- Provide integration support to our partners who are integrating Lacework’s cloud-based services into their own offerings while demonstrating a deep technical knowledge.
- Understand customer requirements, deliver technical training presentations and demonstrations, and promote Lacework's value proposition to customers.
- Be a technical advisor and partner for sales-orientated technical presentations and demonstrations to customers, Customer Success staff and senior management.
- Review security alerts and events to deliver detailed analysis reports with thorough investigative walkthroughs with Lacework’s security solutions to customers and prospects.
- Proactively monitor and manage the status of Lacework customer AWS Config, AWS CloudTrail, Azure Config, Azure Activity Logs, GCP Config, GCP Audit Trail, Snowflake Data Share, and Container Registry (Docker Hub/v2, ECR, GCR) incoming integrations.
- Work on debugging and resolving technical issues specific to the Lacework agent within OS environments of Linux within the cloud environment of Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Contribute to growing the Technical support function and processes as we scale.
- BSCS or similar (Engineering Technology, Computer Engineering) and a minimum of five years of experience in a post-sales, pre-sales or technical support engineering role.
- Past experience resolving complex customer issues; security focus is a big plus.
- Experience with Java Development capabilities, Go, React, Python, bash, Powershell, shell-scripting, RESTful APIs/JSON/XML, SQL
- Deep understanding of Linux platform and ability to identify and resolve issues with the Linux kernel associated with storage, networking, compute and memory.
- Ability to analyze system diagnostics and clearly articulate issues.
- Experience with one of more DevOps configuration management/orchestration tools (Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt).
Lacework supports Green Card and H-1B sponsorship. We also have an office in Vancouver and sponsor Canadian work permits/permanent residence.
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.