Cloud computing is revolutionizing IT and forcing organizations to rethink their approach to cloud security. Lacework is at the forefront of this transformation. We enable security teams to effectively secure public and private clouds – AWS, Azure or collocations – by eliminating repetitive, manual and labor-intensive security tasks. Using Lacework, security teams operate security at the same pace as DevOps, which relies on automated tools to publish daily updates to the cloud.
The Customer Engagement Programs team is responsible for digital and advocacy programs that drive Lacework’s overall customer engagement and loyalty. The Customer Engagement Manager will play a critical role in the early efforts to help define and deliver a successful digital customer journey which will drive efficient onboarding and adoption, enable greater customer satisfaction, promote advocacy, and drive growth in a scalable manner.
We are looking for a Customer Engagement Program Manager who will help build out and measure program success across community and advocacy.
- Supporting the creation of a “Community-forward” customer experience which establishes a way for our customers to interact with Lacework across the complete lifecycle while achieving successful adoption of our products
- Supporting a successful Customer Community to drive brand affinity throughout our customer base
- Helping maintain and evolve the Customer Journey to drive internal efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Understanding our customer personas to create opportunities to expand those customer relationships through thoughtful, deliberate points in their individual journeys
- Analyzing metrics to understand and predict trends in our user community and articulate thevalue delivered for Lacework and our Customers
- Supporting the development of both high- and low-touch User Groups
- Supporting organization and execution of customer advocacy programs, including inventory development, reference management, asset development
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent education and experience
- 5+ years of relevant B2B customer engagement/marketing experience, preferably in a SaaS / Enterprise Software growth company
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments, operate in a team environment and strive for higher standard
- Creative marketing and communications skills
- Interpersonal skills to nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work effectively in an unstructured environment
- Excellent project and program management skills, high attention to detail, with theability to work independently against deadlines and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, must have the ability to communicate with team members and customers at varying levels of management.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams including technical, content, and creative teams
- Proactively seeks feedback and input; actively listens to others
- Strong problem solving, collaboration, presentation, and communications skills
- Experience with social media strategies and tactics to drive awareness and engagement, a plus
Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills
- Curious and driven to develop processes with greater efficiencies
- Able to easily work well with individuals at all levels
- Builds organizational relationships and fosters open communication
- Excels at cross-functional collaboration
- Flexible and adaptable to changing demands based upon the needs of the business
- Able to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
We are a small and dynamic team – join us and be part of the three fastest growing enterprise software markets: cloud, security, and machine learning.
Lacework supports Green Card and H-1B sponsorship. We also have an office in Vancouver and sponsor Canadian work permits/permanent residence.
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.