WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. Using analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe’s transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
WalkMe’s Account Managers are entrusted with the strategic relationship and commercial well-being of WalkMe’s existing startup edition customers. The Renewals Managers will ensure that the executive sponsors in their client portfolio are realizing positive results from their WalkMe license and in turn renewing or increasing their investment with WalkMe.
What You'll Do
- A comprehensive understanding of WalkMe solutions and connect that knowledge directly to customer return on investment.
- Build relationships with client executive levels; make sure they are engaged and seeing value of WalkMe
- Maintain a high retention rate, ensure on-time renewals and create expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Proactively identify customer risk and opportunity signals; develop comprehensive strategies to combat and/or limit
- Conduct regular business reviews with Customer Success Manager counterpart
- Understand competitive products and can speak at length to product differences that highlight WalkMe’s advantage
- Be an escalation point-of-contact for other relationship and commercial issues
- Develop strategies and coordinate diverse support to help customers maximize the value from WalkMe solutions
- Identify opportunities for the customer to expand their WalkMe investment, both within their existing platforms and from new ones
What You'll Own
- The Account Manager position is a quota carrying position. As an early member of the team, you'll help shape process, manage customer’s retention lifecycle, negotiate pricing, unearth expansion opportunities and close renewals to achieve annual targets.
- Your experience identifying business problems and working cross-functionally to provide solutions, as well as building relationships with important decision makers within the current accounts will be crucial to your success.
- You will direct business value assessment alongside WalkMe Customer Success Managers to ensure our customers gain the most return on investment from WalkMe.
- The success of this role means higher customer satisfaction, increased retention and expansion velocity.
What You Need to Succeed
- 2-5 years of customer management experience at a software company [SaaS model] or management consultancy [Bain, Deloitte, McKinsey], with an emphasis on renewals and expansion
- 2-5 years of commercial and technical knowledge, can discuss technical aspects alongside commercial negotiations
- Experience navigating with a wide-range of sophisticated contracts and legal discussions
- Ability to rapidly develop and deliver creative business solutions for complex business problems
- Experience with a variety of customer and commercial management tools and technologies [Salesforce, Excel, Jira, Totango, Google Apps, and Workday]
- Experience within a globally-dispersed, multilingual team
- General knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to establish credibility with C-level executives
- BA or BS required
What You'll Love About Us
- Catered lunches to help promote community
- Weekly themed happy hours every Friday
- Generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums
- A casual office environment
- Ranked in the top 50 on USA Today’s best places to work with brightest futures!
- Ranked in the top 50 on Forbes Cloud 100 list along with other numerous accolades, just check out our webpage!
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Amazon, MasterCard, Adobe, Delta, T-Mobile, Hulu, Airbnb and more.
WalkMe provides equal employment opportunities to all candidates for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.