BCBA POSITION AVAILABLE – MUST ALREADY BE LICENSED IN PENNSYLVANIA
SALARY: $100,000/ year to start off plus $5,000 signing bonus!
Job DescriptionBehavior Frontiers provides research-based ABA treatment to children with autism and other special needs. We also offer online and in-person training programs to train parents and professionals how to use proven ABA methods to improve the lives of children with special needs. We are currently expanding our services in several states and are looking for career minded, experienced BCBAs to join our team. At Behavior Frontiers you will find a professional, ethical, structured, respectful, caring, and fun work environment where you can reach your career goals!
Behavior Frontiers is pleased to offer you an exciting opportunity to advance your career by becoming an Associate Clinical Director for autism programs in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We hope you will join our team of experienced professionals to oversee research-based ABA treatment programs for children with autism spectrum disorders. This is an excellent chance for you to put your leadership skills into practice as a clinical director managing your own office of clinicians!
- BCBA certification AND License
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in education, psychology, or behavior analysis
- Experience working as a behavior supervisor designing ABA programs for children with autism, as well as training parents and technicians how to implement these interventions
- Knowledge and experience with DTT, NATS/NET, VB
- Experience conducting assessments: VB-MAPP, Vineland, FBA
- Conduct face-to-face supervision in client's home
- Provide both in-office and in-field mentorship for all BCBA and BCaBA mentees
- Train behavior supervisors, as well as other staff as needed
- Meet with supervisors weekly to review their caseload and logs
- Write and/or edit initial and progress reports for clients
- Perform all responsibilities related to intakes of new clients in designated region
- Monitor and perform liaison and evaluation meetings of staff members annually
- Monitor quality improvement initiatives and employee incentive programs for your region
- Monitor social events for your region
- Monitor and attend professional conferences and parent support group meetings
- Meet with health plan representatives to foster amiable working relationships
- Optional: Engage in research and development projects to ensure that Behavior Frontiers is always expanding and incorporating cutting edge information into our service delivery (e.g., create new data sheets, curriculum, training, services offerings, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
Benefits for All Employees:
- Competitive pay
- Initial and ongoing paid training and supervision
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Performance and promotion raise
- Paid sick leave
- Paid mileage
- Paid drive time
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Paid registration for professional conferences
- Opportunities for BCBA mentorship
- Discounts at specific ABA Master’s or Certificate programs
- Allowances for purchasing client reinforcers
- Tuition reduction programs at universities, such as National University and California Southern University
Additional Benefits for Full-time Employees:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with company match after 6 months of employment
- Paid Personal Time Off and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Additional Benefits for Clinical Management Employees:
- Remote access to our comprehensive curriculum and online training programs
- Mobile phone
- Flexible workdays and time; ability to work from home
- Free BCBA CEUs through company-sponsored Type II CEU events
- Paid conference attendance (e.g., registration, travel, room, meals, etc.)
- Opportunities for marriage family therapy (MFT) supervision
- Opportunities to participate in research projects and present at conferences
- Relocation assistance, if applicable
Please visit our website at to learn more about Behavior Frontiers and our programs.
Behavior Frontiers follows all IBHS guidelines and practices.
Behavior Frontiers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider for employment all qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the applicable federal, state, and local laws.