SBM Management is searching for a dynamic Site Manager! The Site Manager coordinates and directs operations necessary to carry out contractual responsibilities of the company, including all planning, supervision, budgeting, vendor and supplier contact, customer relations and other high level managerial responsibilities.
- Plans and develops work schedules to ensure adequate service.
- Prepares schedules for service personnel, assigns personnel to routes.
- Inspects and evaluates physical condition of establishment for program compliance, i.e. safety, quality, and service.
- Audits and maintains inventories supplies and equipment.
- Investigates new and promotes improved equipment and methods.
- Reviews customer requests for service to ascertain cause for service request, type of malfunction, and address with manager.
- Implements organization policies and goals.
- Analyzes & facilitates budget requests to identify areas in which reductions can be made.
- Assist in the promotion of services performed to develop new markets, increase share of market, and obtain competitive position in industry.
- Inspects plant and evaluates use of space and facilities.
- Assists with plans, budgets, and schedules modifications including cost estimates bid sheets and contracts.
- Ensures that site meets budget goals on a sustaining basis.
- Assist in the development of long-range plans, conceptual designs, and capital outlay requirements for program/process improvements.
- Coordinates program specifications, requirements for proposals and contracts, and associated documents.
- Compiles data for preparing estimates.
- Maintain and report on financial part of business, such as, labor hours, overhead, supplies, expenses, billing, forecasting and any changes to these areas.
- Maintain a safe work environment for self and employees.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations, such as, FLSA, OSHA, ADA, etc.
- Directs supervisory management engaged in support of facilities programs.
- Acts as liaison between company, customers, clients, employees, and subcontractors.
- Maintains contract and contractor status databases.
- Reviews all correspondence concerning contractors and responds as appropriate.
- Establishes and maintains contact with contractors to ensure the smooth working of the contract process.
- Conduct and attend meetings to communicate top down, and bottom up on a consistent real time basis, with customers, clients, and employees.
- Assist with human resource concerns and issues.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Significant facilities management experience
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus
- Able to provide exceptional customer service and manage multiple projects while adhering to strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Adept at using Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel
- Must have Facilities Management , Tech Savvy able to do QBR’s
Compensation: $65,000 - $70,000 per year