Join the company that has been changing the way the world works for over 100 years!
TWIN DISC, Inc. has a proud history of engineered transmission and propulsion solutions for equipment that fuels the world, feeds the globe, and creates our societies' infrastructures. Through the ingenuity of our employees, we've built a strong company that is respected throughout the world and is a leader in the markets we serve. We are currently looking for an Aftermarket Planner.
The Aftermarket Planner is responsible for strategic forecasting and planning in order to respond quickly to aftermarket trends globally, setting aftermarket inventory goals to meet service levels and customer demand. This position also has tactical responsibilities to ensure continuous flow of material to and from Aftermarket, as well as supporting sales goals, on-time delivery, inventory accuracy, and inventory turns.
We are looking for people whose background includes:
- BA or BS degree in Business Management or related degree
- Minimum of two (2) years of planning and/or purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment similar to Twin Disc
- Training in formal Planning Fundamentals
We are looking for people that have:
- Ability to communicate and interact with all departments and levels
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Proficient with inventory management processes
- Understanding of planning techniques
- Possesses analytical skills to obtain and deliver information throughout the organization
- Experienced in planning using forecasts and other inputs to manage a buying strategy
- Experienced in working with overseas suppliers
- Works well in a team environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience and sensitivity in working with people of various cultures
We are looking for people with the following technical expertise:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products, including Excel spreadsheets
- Strong knowledge of ERP Systems with preferred experience in J D Edwards Enterprise One
The deadline for submitting a resume is December 31, 2019 or until a qualified candidate is selected.
Twin Disc Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.