Manufacturing Team Member I
As a Manufacturing Team Member placed with Kelly Services, you will utilize a number of skills to assist with production and maintenance. Our client’s fast-paced, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to take your manufacturing career to the next level.
Kelly Services is currently seeking Manufacturing Team Member for one of our top client in Queensbury, NY. These positions are long term temporary with the possibility to become permanent for the right candidate.
- Ability to read, write, interpret, comprehend and consistently follow specifications..
- Able to perform basic math calculations and use measuring devices and tools.
- Meets or exceeds dexterity requirements.
- Ability to successfully demonstrate visual accuracy through company-approved program.
- Displays a positive attitude.
- Able to work flexible and/or extended hours.
- Willingness to rotate into different tasks and responsibilities
- High School diploma or GED plus at least one year of consecutive work experience preferred.
- Ability to work under magnification for long periods of time
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Able to lift 30 lbs (over 30 with assistance)
- Repetitive use of hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms and/or perform repetitive hand/wrist movement
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for following safety policies and procedures.
- Responsible for following all required GMP’s and applicable manufacturing procedures.
- Perform a variety of duties to assemble all types and sizes of product, components, and sub-assemblies using a variety of standard and specialty assembly machines or hand operations.
- May be required to press, bond, solder, flare, strip, clamp, sand, weld, mount/takedown or inspect for appearance, gauging of parts by “no-go” or “go” gauges and set fixtures.
- After initial training, shows the ability to consistently meet daily production goals while building a high quality product, part or subassembly to specification.
- Set up, operates, perform minor maintenance and minor troubleshooting on equipment.
- Follow department procedures on material replenishment.
- Assists in training of manufacturing personnel.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities to enhance team performance.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and report to work on a regular, punctual basis.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate well with others.
- Other related duties as assigned.
SCHEDULE/ HOURLY RATE: 1:00pm-9:00pm or 9:00pm-5:00am $11.07-$11.40 per hour