I. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises Case Planners in all aspects of their jobs: individual, family and group meetings; educational/vocational and employment services, entitlement, legal and entitlement assistance, health services, etc.
- Supervises Employment Specialists in all aspects of their jobs: implementation of independent living skills workshops, developing curriculum, and assessing client's independent living skills.
- Promotes and ensures superior case management services including ambitious family involvement, good health care and meaningful educational and vocational programs.
- Creates and ensures the maintenance of program milieus are safe, caring and therapeutic.
- Collaborates effectively to assure adequate and professional clinical and independent living services.
- Act as on-call administrator in the Program Director’s absence.
- Review and assists in completion of monthly reports, yearly reports. And daily census as required by City/State.
- Prepares the annual performance evaluations for Case Planners and Employment Specialists.
- Monitors and maintains training documentation for Casework staff.
- Monitors Case Conferences and reviews Services Plans for each resident.
- Conduct program reviews as required.
- Conduct periodic case reviews and case readings especially related to the preparation of incident reports.
- Analyze program risk management, environmental surveillance and quality control activities.
- Perform regular policy review and revisions for program specific quality management and improvement activities.
SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer
- BSW With Related Experience
- MSW Preferred
- Prior Supervisory Experience
- Driver's License Preferred