Tangentia Queens, NY
Tangentia is a Premier IBM Business Partner & was also awarded as the fastest growing IBM Business Partners for 2012, 2013 & 2014. Our Head office is in Toronto, Canada with offices in US and India as well. You can learn more at www.tangentia.com
Tangentia is one of the key Implementation partners with IBM and works closely with IBM services groups like GBS, GTS, and ISSW. Tangentia is authorized to sell and implement all IBM software brands across USA, Canada & India. Some of our key strengths are around Identity & Access Management, IBM security, Sterling Commerce, Cognos, Tivoli, and WebSphere. Tangentia is also a key partner and works closely with the IBM training group.
We are hiring for :
Role: LDAP Engineer
Location: Montreal, QC
No Of Position: 1
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
• An acute understanding of:
• LDAP products such as Unbound ID, ODSEE, Active Directory.
• General network and enterprise security standards and concepts
• Basic knowledge of operating system administration on Windows and Linux [Redhat] platforms
• An intermediate knowledge of at least one scripting language such as PowerShell, Perl, Python or Shell. C/C++ knowledge is a bonus.
• Experience working with large enterprise architecture.
• An interest and understanding of emerging IT Trends such as cloud computing, web technologies and multifactor authentication solutions.
- Active interest in IDM, Cryptography and Information Security.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills: capable of writing comprehensive documentation, making presentations to an internal audience and interacting positively with upper management, colleagues and customers.
- Independent problem solving, highly motivated and self directing.
- Comfortable working in operations and support team with end user interaction and with periodic on call responsibilities.
- Must be a self-starter, but must also recognize the importance and value of working as a member of a team.