The Housekeeper will report to the Program Director and work 15 hours per week. The Housekeeper will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining orderliness of the preventive office, which provides social services to families and children.
• Clean all common areas
• Sweep and mop floors
• Empty trash and deliver to proper location
• Vacuum rugs as needed
• Maintain cleanliness of all bathrooms
• Maintain cleanliness of kitchen area
• Stock all bathrooms and kitchen area with necessary paper and hygiene products
• Clean stairwell areas
• Spot cleaning walls, window sills, door handles and door frames as needed
• High and low dusting of walls and baseboards
• Maintain housekeeping inventory
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred but not required