Will work closely with the following programs: Hard to Place, Extraordinary Needs, Agency Operated Boarding Homes, Mother-Child Programs, and a Residential Treatment Center for the Developmentally Disabled in order to:
- Lead a group of team and family members through a discussion of adjustment for services.
- Focus on permanency planning.
- Develop specific and measurable goals for consumers.
- Respond to group dynamics.
- Must be flexible with time (early hours / late hours)
- Adjust the needs of the group based on each conference and its purpose.
- BA required, MSW preferred.
- Prior experience in social services a must.
SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer