End User Support Specialist
OEC Group offers competitive salary, a full benefits package, opportunities for professional growth and so much more!
What We're Looking For...
- 2-5 years experience working in an IT helpdesk role providing technical assistance to remote and on-site end users.
- Advanced knowledge of ticketing systems and MS applications like Active Directory.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, patience and customer service skills.
About OEC Group
Established in 1981, OEC Group is one of the leading NVOCC freight forwarding companies. We provide our customers with import and export services, as well as, door-to-door services for both international and domestic needs. We remain competitive by offering a wide range of logistics services, including: ocean and air freight, rail, trucking, warehousing and distribution, customs brokerage, cargo insurance and more.
About the Position
Duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Serves as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over phone, email and remote support tools.
- Performs local/remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determines the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Develops SOPs based on management/engineering teams request.
- Creates training manuals and user guides for IT solutions
- Improves ticket handling efficiency.
- Installs, modifies, repairs, and cleans up computer hardware and software.
- Provides technical assistance and supports related to computer systems, hardware, or software.
- Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, and determines and implements solutions.
New York Office 9:00 am 6:00 pm EST (Occasional overtime if needed).
Education & Experience
- 2-5 years IT helpdesk related experience
- Bachelor's in IT, Computer Science, or relevant field
- CompTIA A+, Network+, or Server+ is a plus
$70,000-$85,000 annually based on education and experience level.
Perks & Benefits of OEC Group
After successfully completing and passing a standard 90-day introductory period the employee is provided with the following benefits package. This includes:
- Individual Health Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision) Paid for by the company
- Life and Accidental Insurance Coverage
- Vacation, Personal and Floating Days
- Bi-Annual performance review with opportunities for a salary adjustment and/or bonus (contingent upon company financials and on-the-job performances)
- After 1 full year of employment: 401K Plan with up to 3% company match
OEC Group provides a fun, family-oriented work culture. We are a well-established company that is continually growing and looking for strong team players. We often host company outings such as team dinners, holiday parties, company picnics, and team building activities!
OEC Group has implemented a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for all employees and new hires. After receiving a conditional offer, OEC Group will request proof of vaccination or an upcoming scheduled appointment.
OEC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.