Requisition Number: LICEN03823
Rite Path Behavioral Health Counseling is seeking a highly motivated independently licensed therapist (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) and clinical supervisor to work with children, adolescents and families who are experiencing behavioral health concerns. We are a growing new counseling clinic in the East Valley with the privilege of serving our communities with clinical excellence and support when they need it most. This position is also an important part of clinical leadership, initiatives and growth of our counseling clinic, as well as directly impact the lives of kids and families through providing counseling services.
This person should be trained and experienced in working with children 6 years and older.
The Licensed Therapist is primarily responsible for providing therapeutic services to students and their families.
- Provides quality individual, family and group therapy as indicated by client and program needs.
- Documents all behavioral health services and contacts within 24 hours of provision of service.
- Can assess and diagnose behavioral health issues.
- Promotes resiliency and recovery with clients.
- Maintains clients’ clinical files according to contract and licensing requirements.
- Provides crisis intervention as needed. Ensures documentation is completed.
- Must possess Current State licensure - LCSW, LMFT or LPC along with CACIII preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, or Marriage and Family.
- Obtain the appropriate number of CEUs each year to maintain licensure, if applicable.
- At least one-year experience in delivering behavioral health services.
- At least one year of experience working with children, teens and family in a behavioral health counseling setting.
Rite of Passage is a leading national provider of programs and opportunities for troubled and at-risk youth from social services, welfare agencies and juvenile courts. For 35 years, we have developed and operated a continuum of programs based on the needs of youth and our placing agencies. With an emphasis on evidence-based practices and positive skill development, combined with our supportive and therapeutic approach, our organization is respected by industry experts as a highly effective solution for our youth. Since 1984, over 25,000 youths have entered and completed our programs. Rite of Passage has built its reputation on running life-changing educational treatment programs that positively contribute to the community.
Our employees are dedicated, passionate individuals that are committed to inspiring positive change in the lives of youth. Becoming a member of the Rite of Passage team is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity to create a meaningful career with a company driven by its powerful mission to make a difference.