Buck Foundry is looking for a Production Worker on 1st shift to join its team in Quarryville, PA. As a production worker you will be in one of our departments helping to prepare our castings before being shipped to our customers, and where daily tasks may vary and cross-training is essential. Attention to detail and pride of workmanship will be integral parts of your position as a member of our team. You must also be able to lift and maneuver up to 70 lbs. during the course of a shift. As a member of the Buck Company team you will receive a competitive salary, paid vacation, 401K, health benefits, training and much more.
At Buck Company, we value the contributions of our Military Veterans and proudly employ our nation's heroes. Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Work with parts according to written instructions and procedures
- Examine parts to be sure they meet our quality standards
- Use basic hand and power tools such as drills, grinders, presses
- Operate basic shop equipment
- Complete paperwork
- Follow shop orders and prints
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Work with minimal instruction
- Willing to take instruction from multiple team members as needed
- Stay on task and communicate well with others
- Ability to lift and maneuver up to 70 lbs. during the course of a shift
- Attention to detail
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Employment at Buck Company, LLC is contingent upon the candidate's ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check, drug screening and physical capabilities test.
Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status and any other status protected by federal, state or local law.