Sr. Acquisition Specialist V CIVF7
3 months ago(7/9/2019 1:20 PM)
Civilian - E3/Sentinel’s Civilian Division employees support clients across the Department of Commerce, Department of Justice, Department of Transportation, General Services Administration, National Institutes of Health, and more. We enable our employees to use innovative technologies, proven best practices, and efficient processes to provide exceptional service to our Federal clients. With careers in IT program management, acquisition and category management, shared services planning, and education and training, our employees can advance their careers, collaborate with their teams, and deliver excellent mission results.
E3/Sentinel is actively seeking acquisition professionals to support upcoming requirements within the Law Enforcement Community
- Acquisition planning and strategy
- Preparation and distribution of market research documentation
- Evaluation criteria development
- Facilitating brainstorming sessions
- Solicitation / Request for Proposal (RFP) development
- Drafting of delivery/task orders and modifications
- Planning, preparation, and hosting of pre-proposal conferences
- Facilitation of proposal review meetings and development of output reports
- Review customer-generated documentation
- Development of analysis, recommendations, decision and debriefing documents
- Red Teams, Formal Reviews, Advisory Reviews, Configuration Control Board and Contract Review Panels
- Metrics reporting
- Top Secret Security Clearance REQUIRED
- Minimum 12 years of federal contracting experience including some years of experience directly supporting Science & Technology requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 15 years of experience in federal contracting
- Experience with full acquisition lifecycle processes and planning
- FAC-C or DAWIA Level III Certification in Contracting or equivalent
- Master's Degree
EEO Statement (Select the Only Available Option)
E3/Sentinel is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. E3/Sentinel hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.