Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- The Registered Nurse plays a critical role in helping patients improve their health. The RN engages patients and encourages them to take an active role in their health by providing them with the tools necessary to make healthy lifestyle choices and adopt life-long healthy behaviors.
- Minimum of 3+ years of clinical nurse as a Registered Nurse
- Must have current Washington RN License
- Must have experience working with the geriatric patient population
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills including exceptional listening skills
- Must have exceptional organizational, problem-solving and time management skills
Hours for this Position:
Hours for a Registered Nurse are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary for a Registered Nurse starting at $33/hour, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
- Looking to interview immediately
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Registered Nurse position, please click Apply Now or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration