Interim HealthCare values all of our nurses and caregivers, and the exceptional gifts and passion that they have to offer. We want you to join our company because we are committed to investing in our employees and giving them the tools they need for success. We are looking for a Quality Assurance Nurse (RN), who will be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of all clinical services as well as ensuring employees and contractors meet regulations and standards of care.
Responsibilities of the QA Registered Nurse (RN) role include:
- Ensures that daily patient care and related in office activities are conducted in accordance with applicable law and regulation.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to improve the quality of patient care of client services, formulating and implementing an action plan and evaluating results.
- Responsible for the documentation of patient complaints, occurrences, and infection logs.
- Responsible for understanding current trends and advancement in the delivery of care in the home.
- Responsible to ensure that appropriate paperwork is being utilized by clinical staff.
- Responsible for efficient use of the in-office and field resources related to patient care and client services.
- Active RN License in good standing in the state of Colorado.
- Two (2) years of home care experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) within the last five years.
- OASIS experience Preferred.
- Healthcare CPR/BLS Certification
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Direct Deposit
- EZ IRA
- Free Topic Training Courses
- Vision Coverage Options
- Weekly Pay
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: Pueblo
- Job State: CO
- Employee Type: Full Time