AEROTEK IS LOOKING TO IMMEDIATELY HIRE 2 GENERAL LABORERS TO START ASAP!!!
- Candidates will be laborers in the lumber yard moving lumber and getting the construction packs ready to ship out to another location or construction site
- Will be getting the orders from the sawyers once they are done cutting all the wood
- Physically lifting and banding together the wood
- Outside work environment, not a lot of shade for the workers
- It is a lumber yard so there is wood everywhere and pallets scattered across the yard
- Candidate would be working on a crew of 11; very tight group because the work relies on each other
- Hours are 6:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday
- 55-60 hours a week
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.