Why Land Title:
Land Title Guarantee company was voted Colorado's #1 Title Company by Colorado Biz Magazine in 2017 and was named a 2019 Top Workplace by The Denver Post.
With over 50 offices across the state and nearly 700 employees, we are large enough to provide excellent employee benefits, yet small enough to feel like family. Land Title realizes that its biggest success is our employees. We work hard every day to maintain a small company culture that includes creating valued relationships, providing industry training and career progression, and being technologically progressive.
Land Title Guarantee Company is Colorado's leader in title insurance and closing services. For over 50 years, we have helped our customers achieve their real estate dreams. We are looking for an individual passionate about working at a locally owned and operated company where details, customer service, and positive employee culture matter.
We're looking for an energetic, customer centric Customer Experience Officer. This position will welcome, assist and provide information to customers, managing the flow of the office.
Your Day to Day:
- Greet customers enthusiastically and professionally, either in person or over the phone, with emphasis on representing Land Title in a way that builds customer relationships and a positive corporate image
- Answer customer inquiries in a timely and accurate manner; provide information to authorized persons, or determine who can best provide the information and route the request
- Participate in department marketing activities which may include attending after hours functions as requested or required
- Efficiently coordinate daily closing activity, including closing room schedules, calendars, meetings and events while focusing on customer needs, space limitations and timely service
- Process incoming customer orders by following work procedures for New Order Entry
- Compile personal profile information of Seller(s), Buyer(s), or Borrower(s); when applicable load into available customer management software
- Notify closers of customers' arrival, guide customers to closing rooms, and coordinate clean-up of closing rooms, refreshment area and lobby
- Assist in creation, preparation and distribution of reports in support of the organization (e.g., customer satisfaction graphs, closing activity, etc.
- Compile data for over/short report and escheating
- Provide administrative assistance in document distribution (faxing, copying, shipping and mailing), typing reports and memos, maintaining computer based and paper files, order and maintenance of office supplies, and performing other clerical tasks
- Distribute incoming and outgoing correspondence and all package deliveries (Fed Ex, Express) to appropriate recipients
- Proficient adoption of closing strategies
- Perform other related duties as assigned by manager
What You Bring to the Team:
- A High school diploma
- Experience working in a Customer service environment
- Strong working knowledge of computer software applications, including Excel, Word, accounting software
- Possesses a high degree of analytical skills
- Excellent oral, written, and listening communication skills
- Ability to goal set, manage projects with minimal supervision