Want to have a positive impact on the world? At Imagine Learning, we change the lives of K-12 students and open doors of opportunity by serving students with the industry's best language, literacy and math software. We're an ed-tech industry leader and growing fast.
The Senior Product Manager will collaborate cross-functionally to minimize time to value and provide a seamless onboarding experience to our customers. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for defining a roadmap for identity management, authentication, and third-party integrations for Imagine Learning's portfolio of products.
We would love to have you work in our Provo headquarters, but we are open to this being a telecommute position.
What You Will Do
- Owns the roadmap for your product area (onboarding, identity, integrations): prioritizes, develops, and launches new features
- Solves large, complex problems by developing innovative and creative solutions that address user needs and align with broader product strategy
- Deeply understands and advocates for the needs of our student, teacher, and parent users
- Serves as “voice of the customer“ with delivery teams
- Translates research-based market needs into compelling product visions and definitions
- Produces clear, thorough written business requirements for all features and user experiences
- Works closely with UI/UX designer on product design and experience
- Tests concepts and experiences with customers and makes smart modifications and tradeoffs.
- Develops strong positive relationships with design, engineering and curriculum.
- Coordinates across functional areas within the organization (executive, product, finance, operations, marketing) to bring ideas together and drive consensus
What We Need
- 3 or more years' experience as a product manager in software and technology products, preferably with cloud-based products.
- Strong knowledge of onboarding processes, identity management, authentication, third-party integrations, and APIs (Clever, ClassLink, etc.) common in the EdTech space
- Strong track record of delivering high quality, efficient, creative solutions to tough problems
- Experience with tools like JIRA, Confluence
- Ability to analyze market, competitive, and industry trends and create a product strategy to win the market and delight customers
- Ability to put yourself in the mind of various types of users and understand how they will interact with a product and what will and won't appeal to them
- A strong eye for product quality and product design, and building a team that deeply values both
- Ability to analyze and communicate market and technology requirements and product capabilities
- Exceptional analytical reasoning, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with proven experience leading multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to lead, negotiate, communicate, and influence cross-functionally throughout the company
- Ability to analyze, summarize and synthesize varied inputs to a cohesive vision
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written, and oral communication skills
Perks of the job
- Purpose - do something more than just make money -- here, we impact the lives of millions of kids through education.
- Company security and growth - We're privately owned by Weld North and Silver Lake Partners - a private equity group specializing in scaling companies, which has $39 billion in combined assets under management and committed capital. Their current investment portfolio includes large, high-profile companies like Alibaba Group, Tesla, Ancestry, SoFi, Dell Technologies, GoDaddy, SolarWinds, Symantec, and us!
- Benefits - World-class health, retirement savings, and wellness benefits for you and dependents.
- Recovery time - Paid vacations and a yearly schedule built around educators.
- Culture - Quarterly team activities, and the most genuine and fun coworkers you'll ever have.
For Candidates in the European Union: As part of any recruitment process, Imagine Learning collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations. For a copy of our Job Applicant Privacy Notice, please contact email@example.com.