At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
Status: Full Time
Position: Financial Coordinator
Department: Medical Oncology
Skills and Qualifications:
- Two years of experience working in a medical office (Oncology preferred) or related field
- Basic understanding of insurance authorization processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good computer skills
Description: We have an exciting opportunity to be a part of our Patient Financial Coordination Team! We are willing to train and mentor the right candidate. This position will be collaborating closely with providers, patients, and support staff to solidify payment options for oncology and hematology infusion treatments.
- Communicating with insurance payers to determine eligibility and obtain prior-authorizations as required.
- Securing assistance for patients through grants and foundation programs to provide patient aid for drug costs.
- Developing relationships with patients to help assist them through the financial portion of their cancer treatment journey and serve as an advocate to help reduce or relieve financial stresses.
- Coordinating with internal billing coders and account reps to ensure patient accounts are posted with correct charges and payments.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm