Arctic Wolf is looking for a Concierge Security Engineer Team Lead to join our pack. Founded in 2012, Arctic Wolf is a well-funded security operations center (SOC)-as-a-service start-up with a renowned leadership team and remarkable growth rate. In fact, Arctic Wolf was #25 on the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in 2019!
The team at Arctic Wolf takes pride in delivering personal, predictable protection from cybersecurity threats to the customers we serve across industries and geographies. As a new wolf, you’ll join the brightest minds in the industry and your unique skills will drive ambitious outcomes whether you support our security intelligence solutions, partnerships, or the Arctic Wolf customer or employee experience.
Arctic Wolf Networks is looking for a Security Services Team Lead to help us revolutionize the way that network security is delivered to businesses. Our hardworking team is passionate about delivering personal, predictable protection from cybersecurity threats, freeing customer IT resources to focus on other priority initiatives. We are a six-year-old, well-funded start-up led by a Silicon Valley founder with a proven track record.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Reporting to the Director of Security Services, you will will provide leadership to a team of Concierge Security Engineers and Concierge Security Analyst-2's.
- Directly manage CSE/CSAII teams
- Conduct regular 1-1’s with team members
- Career and Personal Development
- Approve Vacation, expenses for team members
- Works with Director of Security Services to budget training and travel for team
- Implement and upkeep Security operations team runbooks and procedures
- Works with Customer Success and Product Management to maintain margins and customer load at desired levels
- Communicate, educate, and share information with employees outside Security Operations
- Works with Product team on feedback from CSE team for process and efficiency improvements
- Onboard and provide training for new hires
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- In depth understanding of all aspects of Enterprise Security
- Management experience or team lead experience for at least 2 years
- BS in Computer Science/Math or equivalent, 5 years in a security role, or university degree in a Computer Security program desirable.
Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.