The scope of this position
This is your opportunity to start a legacy of memorable service at the newest hotel in downtown Providence. Not only will you be able to showcase your exceptional customer service and hospitality skills, but you will have the ability to be well-compensated for your efforts and work in a fantastic, team-oriented work environment at the same time.
This operation will run 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. We are actively looking for candidates to help on all shifts - morning, afternoon, evening, and overnight, 7 days a week. Schedules can be flexible to accommodate 2nd jobs, school schedules, or other needs, and you can expect a schedule ranging anywhere from 10 to 25 hours per week, depending on your availability and desire. Full Time hours are available for exceptional candidates who can help lead our staff and truly showcase what our brand is about!
What you will be doing
- Be responsible for providing an exceptional guest experience to all visitors to the Residence Inn Hotel.
- Though this will primarily involve parking and retrieving vehicles, this may also include assisting with luggage, providing directions, or any other guest related assistance.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be competent in driving a manual transmission
- Must be able to pass a background check and motor vehicle check
- Be willing and able to comply with our uniform and appearance policy
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to provide legible communications.
- Ability to run, jog, or walk briskly to and from vehicles, which may include the use of stairs
- 18 years of age or older
- A positive attitude, desire to put a full effort into your work at all times, and a genuine care for the well being of our guests
- Ability to smile, acknowledge, greet and extend a warm welcome to each and every customer.
- Ability to enhance the well being of each customer to ensure a positive memorable parking experience.
- Ability to provide high levels of customer service
- Ability to maintain high standard of cleanliness of work area, personal appearance, organization, etc.