IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
This position is for a Software Engineer for Clarity PPM (Portfolio Project Management) system. The duties include administering and developing for the PPM system using the front-end UI, the supported scripting languages, automated workflows and processes, Java, .NET, and MS SQL. The ideal candidate will possess experience in automation, interfaces, web application development, and documentation skills. Preferred candidates will have experience using Tomcat technologies and report development.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Proficiency in software development lifecycle
- Participates in the design of test cases for software module changes
- Provides 24/7 emergency hotline support
BS Computer Science degree or equivalent
At least 5 years of experience designing, developing and maintaining windows and/or web applications.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns for Web Applications
- Proficiency in: Java (v7 or later), .NET C#, MS SQL administration and programming
- Web Services and SOA (REST or SOAP)
- XML and JSON
- Source Code Management Systems (TFS, Git or equivalent)
- Clarity PPM experience
- Java EE Stacks and Application Servers (JBoss, Tomcat or equivalent)
- Test Driven, Behavior Driven Development and Frameworks
- Experience with building reports in any software (Crystal, Jaspersoft, SSRS)
- Familiarity with SAP and Salesforce
Keys to Success
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, free identity theft insurance, free hot and cold beverages, and access to on-site gym facilities (Providence Headquarters and West Greenwich).
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Nearest Major Market: Providence
Nearest Secondary Market: Rhode Island
Apply now “
Find similar jobs:
Engineering and IT Jobs
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.